Weekly Meal Plan

21 March 2015

Meal planning in this house is really hit or miss. I either do pretty good and write it down, grocery shop and stick to it or half-ass it, make a simple one in my head and spend $100 on random items at the grocery store (which means we eat out the majority of the week).  
 
Like I said in the last post, I'm always on the hunt for good, quick and easy recipes. Some of these on the menu I've tried, some I haven't.
 


Thursday: One Pot Pasta (Recipe here)
 
 
Friday: Burrito Bake (Recipe here)
 
 
Saturday: Crockpot No Boil Manicotti (Recipe here)
 
 
Sunday: Slow Cooker Balsamic Beef & Potatoes (Recipe here)
 
 
Monday: Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Bowls (Recipe here)
 
 
Tuesday: 'Best' Chicken Tenders (Recipe here)
 
 
Wednesday: Honey Pineapple Chicken (Recipe here)
 
 
Thursday: Baked Ravioli (Photo tutorial here)
 
 
 
Total shopping trip was $92.93. Amount actually spent on groceries for the meal plan is just under $65.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)